Facilitating a dialogue
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) data platform is like a meeting place where manufacturers and retailers collaborate to ensure On-Shelf Availability and drive sales while gaining efficiencies never seen before. RSi integrates with:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) to capture key data from integrated systems at client organizations
- Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI) software to improve planning and reduce inventory costs
- Visualization tools to produce detailed reports and analyses
Gleaning insights from data
State-of-the-art technology is necessary, but not sufficient. The RSi difference is neither hardware nor software, but, actionable data & insightful information. We identify data from many sources – point of sale, forecasts, promotions, consumer trends, price lists, shipping and inventory reports, demographics, weather conditions and more. Using our innovative, proprietary algorithms, we:
- Validate, harmonize, enrich and format the data for optimum analysis
- Identify gaps, scrub inaccuracies and process the data, enabling timely access to actionable information
Blinding you with science
Ensuring the correct assortment, price and product availability on every store shelf every day is a daunting task. We make it happen effortlessly, 24/7, 365 days a year!
Over its history, RSi has developed a comprehensive set of algorithms, systems and applications designed to transform downstream data into valuable and actionable insights.
Satisfying consumer demand
Hasbro’s Not Playing Games When It Comes to Satisfying Consumer Demand! This webinar focuses on how Hasbro has utilized Big Data to Satisfy Consumer Demand in Target Stores, nationwide: Expanding Store Distribution through Demographic Segmentation Analysis, Driving Impactful Locally Targeted Marketing Events, Improving Promotion Forecasting and Qualifying Regional Incremental Impact of Promotion Events.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Expand store distribution through demographic segmentation analysis
- Drive impactful locally targeted marketing events
- Improve promotion forecasting
- Quantify regional incremental impact of promotion events
- Track sales and shelf execution of new item launches