2017 Global Awards for Excellence
As pioneers for data collaboration between retailers and their suppliers, RSi is committed to helping every industry stakeholder achieve Operational Excellence. This Awards program was started so both retailers and suppliers can be recognized for their continued efforts to foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and joint value creation in our industry.
The RSi Global Awards for Excellence will provide visibility and recognition to those on the forefront of collaboration, and their joint efforts bringing together retailers and suppliers around the globe.
RSi welcomes your entry or the nomination of a team member to showcase your company’s efforts when it comes to effective use of retailer data.
Submissions for the 2017 Global Awards are now open.
We look forward to hearing your success stories!
- Must be an existing RSi Customer
- Nominee must not be a current employee of Retail Solutions Inc. (RSi)
- Materials submitted must have permission to use in a marketing capacity
Recipients can nominate themselves, a team member or may be nominated by a Retailer partner or RSi’s Channel Manager community. All nominees are asked to complete an in-depth application and finalists are selected after a rigorous review process conducted by the RSi Analytics team.
Companies are evaluated by an unbiased steering committee of RSi personnel and long-time data analytics professionals using the following criteria:
- Outcomes: Evidence of sustained, measurable success against planned targets and objectives
- Ambition: Evidence of innovative and unique quantitative analytical techniques being applied
- Scale: Level of coordinated internal resources to foster a meaningful, enterprise-wide analytics program
- Skills: Evidence of a commitment to improving analytical skills of all user types across the enterprise
- Insights: Evidence of higher quality insights and decision-making resulting in the analytical activity